- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Founded in 1592, Trinity College is recognized internationally as Ireland's most prestigious university. Trinity's 15,000 students are fortunate to enjoy the convenience and excitement of being located in the heart of Dublin while at the same time benefiting from the seclusion and tranquility of the campuses 40-acre environment. During the semester, you can expect to participate in excursions that are designed to allow you to reflect on the learning that is taking place outside the classroom and help you find ways to make the most of your time abroad.
History, tradition, and academic excellence: these are some of the hallmarks of a study abroad experience at Trinity College, Dublin. Among Trinity's hundreds of course offerings, you'll need to focus on one subject area. Careful consideration of exactly what you would like to pursue is very important because at Trinity you can expect to take all of your courses within a single teaching department or within a specific interdisciplinary faculty that encompasses two or three subjects exclusively.
Ireland Connect- Optional Cornerstone Course at the Arcadia Center to explore the connections between ancient and modern Ireland through excursions and site visits.
Pre-Session Course- Optional course Understanding Ireland is offered by Trinity prior to the fall semester
Choose from over 100 college clubs and societies.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Dublin, a city whose median population is under the age of 30, is a mecca for students and young adults. You'll never be at a loss for things to do in Dublin. Arcadia guarantees your housing and takes care of these arrangements for you. In Dublin, you may choose to live in apartment style flats with other American students or in with an Irish family. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Giants Causeway · Cliffs of Moher · Weekend in Belfast · Bunratty Castle and Folk Park · Dublin Food Trail · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.3 - Recommended 3.3 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program