- Granada, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
The Centro de Lenguas Modernas is renowned for its Hispanic Studies and Spanish Language and Culture programs. Besides being one of Spain's premier institutions for international students, the CLM serves as the University's center for the teaching of foreign languages to its own Spanish students.
Students at all levels of Spanish can be accommodated in Granada. Students can choose between two academic program options: the Intensive Spanish Language program (CILE) and the Intensive Spanish Language and Culture program (CILYC). Students will earn 5 credits per CILE session and 6 credits per CILYC session and can choose to participate in one or two summer sessions for a total of either 5, 6, or 11 or 12 credits.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Located at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains, Granada is one of Spain's most enchanting cities. The Arcadia University program is based in the historic and charming neighborhood of el Realejo at the University of Granada's Centro de Lenguas Modernas. The Centro de Lenguas Modernas is housed between two buildings - the lovely 16th century palace of Santa Cruz and a magnificently-renovated facility located on the nearby Calle Molinos. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Guided Exploration of Alhambra · Discover Morocco · Multi-city tours · Gincara (treasure hunt) · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 GPA - Recommended 2.3 GPA - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program