- Berlin, Germany; Loddon, United Kingdom; Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
London, Paris and Berlin are three of Europe’s most vibrant cities and each has a well established LGBTQ culture and history. Earn 3 semester credits from Richmond, The American International University of London while studying the history of the LGBTQ community in the UK, with a focus on the struggle for equality and the emergence of queer culture and the way in which this has suffused political and cultural life within Europe.
You'll stay in student residences and studios with daily breakfast included. Cultural and social activities include walking tours, day trips and group meals. Ample free time for exploring on your own is also included in the itinerary.
- Setting Description:
- Spend 11 nights in London, 5 nights in Paris and 5 nights in Berlin. Classroom based learning is supplemented with visits to key historical sites and monuments relevant to the course and also the most popular cultural attractions in each city.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program