- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the beautiful, thriving city of London, England with AIFS. You’ll earn 3 credits with Shakespeare’s Globe Education Theater Program at Richmond, the American International University in London. Courses are taught in English.
Live in a residence hall in the central London neighborhood of Kensington in a double or triple room with a shared bathroom. Enjoy 5 meals per week in the student cafeteria. On-campus facilities include 24-hour reception/security, library, computer lab, coffee shop, student affairs office and common room with TV and DVD player.
Cultural and social activities include guided city tours, ballet and theater performances, guided theater tours, cricket matches, and a day trip to Stratford-upon-Avon, home to the Royal Shakespeare Company and Shakespeare’s houses.
An optional, 3-day excursion to Paris, France is available to students as well.
- Setting Description:
- London is a diverse, modern and thriving city. Situated in the Royal Borough of Kensington, the Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace are just part of the neighborhood. A major political, financial and cultural center, London is one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities. Home to a multitude of museums and galleries, concert halls, theaters, historic buildings and a host of beautiful urban parks, London has something for everyone.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA required. Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program