- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the classic city of London with AIFS and earn 3 credits. Live in a Residence Hall in the central London and share a double or triple room with meal plan offered. Enjoy cultural activities such as guided city tours, museum visits, theater and musical performances, sporting events, and day trips to nearby cities such as Bath, Brighton, Oxford, Cambridge and Stratford-upon-Avon.
The Globe Education intensive theater program will give students a unique opportunity to study on-site at the Globe Theater, learning from professional actors, directors, designers and musicians. Students will take part in movement, voice and combat workshops, and scene rehearsals. The program will focus on the material and cultural contexts for English Renaissance drama and theater, and on the history and construction of both the original and the reconstructed Globe Theaters.
- Setting Description:
- London is a diverse, modern and thriving city. Situated in the Royal Borough of Kensington, the Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace are just part of the neighborhood. A major political, financial and cultural center, London is one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities. Home to a multitude of museums and galleries, concert halls, theaters, historic buildings and a host of beautiful urban parks, London has something for everyone.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program