- Suzhou, China
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
It is known in Chinese culture as a center for academic excellence and high culture having been used as a source of inspiration for generations of artists and writers. Suzhou is one of the oldest towns in the Yangtze Basin area, located just 50 miles from Shanghai, with a history dating back over 2,500 years.
The old city of Suzhou, surrounded by a moat, is now a UNESCO protected World Heritage Site. Alongside its beautiful tourist spots, Suzhou had many excellent learning resources and sports facilities, a great choice of shopping malls, cinemas and restaurants, and a variety of bars and nightclubs.
- Setting Description:
- Throughout the course of Chinese history, Suzhou has been a metropolis of industry and commerce. Today it strives to be one of China’s most industrious cities with a large tech sector and service industry and a thriving food scene.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program