- Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
Students who have a higher level of Portuguese language may participate in the Internship Program. Placements are available in business, environmental studies, marketing and more. This program is 20 hours per week with 6 credits. In addition to the internship placement students should still take four courses from the Brazilian Studies program. The total internship hours will be listed on the FAAP transcript along with a detailed evaluation from the placement and faculty at FAAP.
No AIFS participant is permitted to take a course without receiving a letter grade. Pass/fail options are not available.
AIFS is recognized as a premier provider of study abroad programs. Comprehensive program fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS flight packages are available.
- Setting Description:
- The economic and cultural heart of Brazil, locals refer to Sao Paulo affectionately as Sampa. Known for its unique modern architecture, a vibrant fashion and music scene, and world class museums and theaters, Sao Paulo is a modern city with something for everyone.
- See website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college upperclassmen with a minimum 2.5 GPA and a higher level of Portuguese language.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program