- Salzburg, Austria
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the charming, peaceful city of Salzburg with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 6 credits at the University of Salzburg. Courses are taught in English or German.
In Salzburg, you will live in either a double or triple room in a student residence hall. A meal allowance is included to subsidize the cost of meals and groceries purchased on site.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities such as a city tour, museum and gallery visits, an opera performance, and a trip to the Salt Mines. A 3-day trip to Vienna and day trip to Munich, Germany, are included in the program fee.
An optional excursion to Innsbruck is available as well. A 2-night tour of London is included for students on the optional AIFS Flight Package.
- Setting Description:
- The birthplace of Mozart, Salzburg is one of the most elegant and interesting cities in Europe. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its unique character and architecture, enjoy the charm of city life and the tranquility of its lush meadows, mountains and lakes.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to high school graduates, college freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Minimum 2.0 GPA required. Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program