- Salzburg, Austria
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the charming, peaceful city of Salzburg with AIFS and earn up to 6 credits. Live in one of several Student Residences, meal allowance included. Enjoy cultural activities like Austrian Folk Art classes, museum visits, gallery visits, and trips to the Austrian Lake District, Salt Mines, and Hellbrunn Palace. A 3-day trip to Vienna and day trip to Munich are included, and an optional excursion to Innsbruck is available.
Students can take can take two courses taught in English in anthropology, art history or music, or take just one of these courses plus a German language course to begin or advance their German language skills. In addition to the music courses offered, AIFS can arrange musical instrument instruction for interested students.
- Setting Description:
- The birthplace of Mozart, Salzburg is one of the most elegant and interesting cities in Europe. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its unique character and architecture, enjoy the charm of city life and the tranquility of its lush meadows, mountains and lakes.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to high school graduates, college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.0 GPA required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program