- Perth, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Earn up to 16 credits per semester when you study with AIFS in Perth, Australia. The Optional Pacific Studies Program in Fiji adds an additional credit per semester. Live in a double room in a University apartment with a meal allowance valued at approximately $1,000. Enjoy cultural and social activities such as excursions to Fremantle, Cottesloe Beach, Caversham Wildlife Park and others. Optional excursions include a 9-day Northwest Trip and a 3-day Southwest Adventure Camping Trip.
- Setting Description:
- Perth, the capital of Western Australia, is a vibrant and energetic city with an enviable climate boasting an average of 8 hours of sunshine per day all year round.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program