- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the incomparable city of Paris with AIFS and earn up to 9 credits. Live in a homestay, or a student residence for a fee, meal plan offered. Enjoy cultural activities such as guided city walks, visits to museums and cultural sites of Paris, opera and ballet performances, and day trips to Monet’s Garden in Giverny and the famous Château de Versailles. Optional trips include a 2-day trip to Normandy and Brittany, and a 2-day trip to the Loire Valley.
The prestige of the Sorbonne is matched by few educational institutions. A centralized institution from its foundation until 1968, the Sorbonne is now one of the dozen or so independent units of the University of Paris. Dating back to 1919, the Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne (CCFS) is the perfect program to begin or advance your French language studies.
- Setting Description:
- Paris is one of the world’s great capitals of culture. Known throughout the world for its museums and historical monuments, the city itself is laid back and easy to get around. The top restaurants and the greatest names in fashion sit next to vintage stores and take-away crêpes stalls. As our Resident Director always says “Paris... it’s your campus!”
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to high school graduates, college freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.0 GPA required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program