- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the city of Paris with AIFS. You’ll earn up to 9 credits studying at the Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne (CCFS). Courses are taught in English and French, with no previous French language study required.
French language study programs are available at all levels, from Beginner to Advanced/Superior.
Live in a Parisian homestay or, for an additional fee, a student residence. Homestay students will receive a typical French breakfast every day plus a meal allowance. If you are living in a student residence, you will receive breakfast and an allowance for five other meals per week.
Cultural activities include:
- Guided walking tours
- Visits to museums and cultural sites
- Boat trips
- Half-day trips to Giverny and the Château de Versailles.
Optional excursions include a 2-day trip to Normandy and Brittany and a 2-day trip to Châteaux of the Loire Valley. For students on the optional AIFS Flight Package, a 2-night tour of London is included.
- Setting Description:
- Paris is one of the world’s great capitals of culture. Known throughout the world for its museums and historical monuments, the city itself is laid back and easy to get around. The top restaurants and the greatest names in fashion sit next to vintage stores and take-away crêpes stalls. As our Resident Director always says “Paris... it’s your campus!”
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to high school graduates, college freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.0 GPA required. Must be 18 years or older to apply. No previous French language study required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program