Spend a sensational summer in England! Study abroad in London—with AIFS.
- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend your summer in the thriving city of London, England with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 12 credits through Richmond, the American International University in London. Programs include a Traditional Academic Program, Black London Program, or Undergraduate Research Program.
You will live in double and triple rooms in Richmond University residence halls or approved satellite buildings in the Kensington area. Single rooms are available on a limited basis for an additional fee. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided for students Monday through Friday in the University cafeteria.
Cultural and social activities will include:
- Guided walking tours
- Rugby and cricket matches
- Ballet and theater performances
- River boat cruise along the Thames
- Day trips to Stonehenge and Salisbury, Oxford, Bath, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Brighton.
An optional, exciting 3-day trip to Paris, France, is also offered.
- Setting Description:
- London is a diverse, modern and thriving city. Situated in the Royal Borough of Kensington, the Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace are just part of the neighborhood. A major political, financial and cultural center, London is one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities. Home to a multitude of museums and galleries, concert halls, theaters, historic buildings and a host of beautiful urban parks, London has something for everyone.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to high school graduates, college freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA, lower GPAs will be considered on a case by case basis. Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.