Spend your semester or academic year abroad in India! Study abroad in Hyderabad—with AIFS.
- Hyderabad, India
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- You’ll earn up to 16 credits through a variety of courses studying at the University of Hyderabad. Courses are taught in English. AIFS in Hyderabad offers both a Traditional Academic Program and a Community Engagement Program (CEP) for the Fall semester. Volunteer opportunities are also available. AIFS is recognized as the premium provider of study abroad programs. Our all-inclusive program fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Since 1964, over 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS.
- Setting Description:
- Hyderabad is known as the City of Pearls, a legacy of its history as a pearl and diamond trading center. As the joint capital of the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad embodies a confluence of Hindu & Muslim culture, offering a rare opportunity to experience the cultural traditions of both these faiths. A modern and cosmopolitan city, Hyderabad is located in the central part of India making it the perfect place from which to experience both Northern & Southern Indian traditions.
- See website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college upperclassmen. Minimum 3.0 GPA. 2.75 GPA and above considered on a case-by-case basis. No previous foreign language study required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program