- Hyderabad, India
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Spend 3 weeks studying abroad in Hyderabad, Italy with AIFS. Earn 3 credits studying a history/social science class, Contemporary India, taught in English. Transcripts issued by the University of Hyderabad.
Live in a double room on campus in the international student residence with three meals per day provided in the student cafeteria, including Indian and Western food options. Enjoy numerous social activities and cultural excursions included in the program fee. To help you get a true taste of Indian culture, AIFS organizes activities such as a guided city tour of Hyderabad, Indian cooking lessons, walking tours, Indian dance lessons, museum visits and more.
A 5-day Golden Triangle tour is included in the program fee, as well as a day trip to Warangal. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages are also available for your convenience.
- Setting Description:
- India is the world's largest democracy and emerging global superpower. It is a country of extremes: ancient and modern, rich and poor, vibrant and serene. Hyderabad is knows as the City of Pearls from its history as a pearl and diamond trading center. As the joint capital of the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad embodies a confluence of Hindu and Muslim culture, offering a rare opportunity to experience the cultural traditions of both faiths, while simultaneously living in a modern, cosmopolitan city.
- AIFS is recognized as a premier provider of study abroad programs. Comprehensive program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our students receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS flight packages are available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.75 GPA required (lower GPAs will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our students receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. For full details, please visit: https://www.aifsabroad.com/scholarships.asp
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program