- Budapest, Hungary
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend a summer in Budapest, Hungary with AIFS! Earn 6 credits studying business abroad at Corvinus University of Budapest. Courses are taught in English, with no previous Hungarian language study required.
You’ll live in a residence hall in the city center in double or triple rooms with other AIFS students. All students will receive a meal allowance to subsidize the cost of meals and groceries.
Exciting cultural and social activities can include:
- Walking tours of the city
- Visit to the famed Budapest thermal baths
- Museum visits
- Boat trips along the Danube River
- Day trip to Danube Bend including hiking to Visegrad Castle and a tour of Szentendre
- 2-day trip to Lake Balaton including a sightseeing tour and lessons about local wine-making and culinary traditions.
- Setting Description:
- A lively, friendly and exciting city rich in history and cultural achievement, Budapest has more than 2 million inhabitants. The city’s theaters, cinemas, cafes festivals, sports events, and lively nightspots make it one of Europe’s most attractive study abroad destinations.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.75 GPA is required. Must be 18 years or older to apply. No previous Hungarian language experience required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see our website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program