- Budapest, Hungary
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Spend a semester or academic year in Budapest, Hungary with AIFS! Earn 12 credits per semester studying abroad at Corvinus University of Budapest, with an additional 3-credit course available for a supplemental fee. Courses are available in both English and Hungarian.
You’ll live in apartments throughout the city, typically with 3 other AIFS students in a two-bedroom apartment. All students will receive a meal allowance to subsidize the cost of meals and groceries.
Exciting cultural and social activities can include walking tours of the city, visits to the Food Market and Christmas Market, music concerts and ballet performances, and boat trips along the Danube. Excursions include a day trip to Szentendre, a 3-day trip to Vienna, Austria, and a 2-day Lake Balaton and Wine Country tour.
A 3-day trip to Prague, Czech Republic, is also available as an optional excursion. The optional AIFS Flight Package includes a 2-night tour of London, England en route to Hungary.
- Setting Description:
- Budapest is a lively, friendly and exciting city rich in history and cultural achievement. It has more than 2 million inhabitants. The city's theaters, cinemas, cafes, festivals, sports events and lively nightspots make it one of Europe's most attractive study abroad destinations.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Minimum 2.75 GPA required. Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program