- Budapest, Hungary
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Spend a semester or academic year in Budapest with AIFS. Earn 12 credits studying abroad at Corvinus University of Budapest, with an additional 3 credits available for a supplemental fee. No previous Hungarian language study is required.
This Full Curriculum Program includes courses in art, art history, business, economics, Hungarian language, international relations, law, management, marketing, politics, psychology and sociology. You may choose from the full curriculum of Corvinus University if prerequisites are met.
Enjoy cultural and social activities such as guided tours to the Jewish quarter, Grand Market, Christmas and Spring Markets, Buda Castle District and a Danube Boat trip, music and dance performances and much more. Excursions include a day trip to Szentendre, a 3-day trip to Vienna, Austria, and a 2-day Lake Balaton and Wine Country tour.
- Setting Description:
- Budapest is a lively, friendly and exciting city rich in history and cultural achievement. It has more than 2 million inhabitants. The city's theaters, cinemas, cafes, festivals, sports events and lively nightspots make it one of Europe's most attractive study abroad destinations.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.75 GPA required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program