- Spanish courses Individual (prices below) - Spanish courses Group lessons (prices below) - Special courses (topic related - prices below) - Traveling Classroom (Chose between several traveling classroom programs, and get to know the country while stud
- Otavalo, Ecuador
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
- We've been around town for a while! Our school is an established destination for visitors to study Spanish in Otavalo. Guess what! By choosing to learn Spanish in Otavalo, you'll be within meters of the world famous Plaza de Ponchos, where members of the local indigenous community come each week to sell crafts, clothing and so much more.
- Spanish courses Individual (prices below) - Spanish courses Group lessons (prices below) - Special courses (topic related - prices below) - Traveling Classroom (Chose between several traveling classroom programs, and get to know the country while studying spanish) - Volunteering programs (in the scopes of Social/Environment/Animal Rescue/Education/Communication)
- Free placement test to find you the ideal Spanish group course in Quito, Otavalo or elsewhere in Ecuador - Free airport transfer to and from the airport to accommodation - Orientation meeting on the first Monday of classes - Language materials (textbooks, photocopies, notebook) - Personalized assistance to help you find accommodation and volunteering projects in Quito, Otavalo and beyond - Freedom to swap classroom locations across Ecuador (provided you give us reasonable notice) - Free weekly conversation classes to compliment your Spanish group course in Ecuador - Free cooking classes every Wednesday - Free twice weekly Salsa classes (Quito only) - Free afterschool cultural activities in your location in Ecuador - Optional weekend trips to destinations like the Amazon, Papallacta Natural Hot Springs, Otavalo and more (not included in price) - Ailola Quito Welcome Pack including maps, dining and nightlife guide, etc. - Discounts on travel in Ecuador - Discounts on weekend activities - 24-hour emergency hotline - Ailola Lingua Certificate upon completion for each participant
- Setting Description:
- First class facilities: - Comfortable, clean and cozy classrooms in a central location in Otavalo - Access to shared computers, printers and a telephone - WiFi internet access for those with their own devices - A kitchen and refrigerator, which we also use for free cooking classes each Wednesday - A video room for you to watch our collection of multimedia resources in Spanish - A common room and patio for breaks and fresh air - A large Spanish language library School fact sheet: - Founded in: 1994, as one of the first schools to offer visitors the chance to study Spanish in Otavalo - Distance to town center: You'll learn Spanish in Otavalo in the heart of town - Free internet access/WiFi: Yes! - Number of computers: 2 - Number of classrooms: 7 - Maximum class size: 6 students - Low season: December and May - Volunteering opportunities: Yes! - Conversation sessions: Yes, and they're free!
- - Group lesson 20h - $119 a week - Private Course 20h - $179 a week - Business Spanish Course 20h - $209 a week - Medical Spanish Course 20h - $209 a week - DELE Preparation Course 20h - $209 a week - Accomodation: Single Room, Shared Bath, Half-board $147 a week
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program