Selected subject for Bag Design: * Art History * Color Theory * Three Dimentional Design * Foundation of Drawing and Painting * Introduction to Art * Bag Design * Bag Drawing * Computer Aided Bag Design * Introduction to Line Building * Independ
- Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- Have you ever wanted to design your own range of handbags?
Most major fashion labels have their own handbag range, and for a good reason. Many companies make more money from their accessory ranges than they do from their clothing ranges.
Labels like Gucci, Bottega Veneta are more famous for their handbags than their clothing, and customers will be put on waiting lists, often for years, to get the handbag they desire.
Take the first step towards a career as a handbag designer and enrol in this exciting course in handbag design!
Topic Areas Covered:
* Developing a handbag range
* Using various rendering techniques and materials to present your design illustrations
* Learn about all the different handbag varieties and components
* Look at the latest handbag trends
* Experiment with handbag construction
* Materials, components and design details
* Make your own handbag
Selected subject for Bag Design: * Art History * Color Theory * Three Dimentional Design * Foundation of Drawing and Painting * Introduction to Art * Bag Design * Bag Drawing * Computer Aided Bag Design * Introduction to Line Building * Independent Study in Bag design * Developing a career-oriented Portfolio
Typologies of Program We offer several courses that vary in level, duration and intensity of the study: - One Year Course (Basic/Atelier/Specialty) - Master Course - Short courses - Summer intensive courses * For further details, please inquire directly to our staff ///// Art visits on Fridays, Computer and Free Wifi available in the school building, English/Italian/Spanish interpreter service, Student support, Italian language lessons, Internship placement, collaboration with local companies/laboratories
- Setting Description:
- The school building is an ancient palace located conveniently in the historical centre of Florence, few minutes waling from the Duomo and St. Lorenzo church.
- Art Short Course: please inquire Intensive Course: please inquire One-year Course:15,000 Euro Atelier Course:12,000 Euro Master Course:16,000 Euro Internship: Please inquire.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program