- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Taking place in the French capital of Paris, Level Up students work together in small teams learning cross-cultural management techniques and design thinking tools to find a solution to the problem at hand.
Students follow three courses: Design Thinking for Global Challenges, an APA elective, and an elective at one of APA's partner universities. The final program component is the Capstone Project: Go from idea to prototype in one semester to solve a current issue at one of APA’s partner businesses or NGOs. Each week revolves around a new design thinking milestone in the methodology process. The project concludes with teams presenting their project to a panel of their peers, business stakeholders, and APA representatives.
In addition, one-on-one French langauge support and personalized mentoring also take place. A cultural calendar and choice of housing (homestay, student residence, independent living) are included.
- Setting Description:
- Paris, France is one of Europe's most prominent capital cities. This metropolitan area is a melting pot of industries, the hub of French government, and mecca for culture lovers: history, food, fashion, art, and more.
- Visit our website for up-to-date program fees.
Additional Program Information
- Junior standing and up, 3.0 GPA, B1 French language level (4 or more semesters of college-level French or equivalent)
- Scholarships Description:
- Social Media Leadership and Visual Media scholarships are available on all programs. For award amounts, deadlines, and applications, visit our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program