APA Paris makes the City of Lights more accessible by allowing students of differing language levels to take classes in a variety of fields and institutions in English and French, ensuring a culturally immersive and academically exceptional program.<
- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
You can make your dreams of studying in Paris a reality, even if you’ve only studied French for 2 or 3 semesters. By taking advantage of the excellence in program design APA Paris has demonstrated for nearly 30 years, discover Paris and live like a local in all areas of life: academic, cultural, and social with our intermediate program.
- 75 hour, 3 week intensive language acquisition course followed by weekly support
- Courses available in English or French
- Ongoing, personalized academic support including tutoring, methodology sessions, and proofreading sessions prior to turning in a paper in French
- Organized bi-monthly performances at historic and noteworthy Paris venues: music, theater, contemporary circus, dance, etc.
- Weekend excursion and day trips to visit notable sites throughout France
- Free, unlimited access to museums, including the Louvre
- Opportunities availabe to participate in sports, dance, volunteering, and more
- French student dorms (Foyer) with meal plan and frequent social activities
- Placement with French hosts for a truly immersive day-to-day experience
Summer Internship Option
- Students attending spring semester or academic year who achieve an adequate level of French are eligible
- Program partnership with Internships in Francophone Europe (IFE)
- Placements made to best suit students’ professional goals for 2-month internship
- Setting Description:
- The APA Paris offices are located in the south of Paris, on the charming little street of Villa d’Alésia. Located five minutes from the Alésia metro stop, it is lined with artists’ studios and private homes with gardens. The APA Paris office has space reserved for students to meet informally, study, or relax and is equipped with Wi-Fi, reference books, and several computers.
- 14, 900 - 21, 500 USD. Tuition and fees depend on meal and board options and includes academic support, airport pickup, 1 weekend trip to a notable French region, 2 day excursions, 6 cultural performances, museum pass and more.
Additional Program Information
- 2.75 GPA, 2-3 semesters of college French or equivalent.
- Scholarships Description:
- Three scholarships are available per semester: logistical, merit-based, and new media leadership. Visit our website for application requirements and deadlines.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program