- Montpellier, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Enroll in business courses in English alongside French students at the University of Montpellier, just miles from the Mediterranean Sea. Live in Montpellier, a student-centered city home to a variety of businesses—from local agriculture to tech startups to international corporations—and enjoy the city’s arts, culture, recreation, and intellectual pursuits.
This program, developed in conjunction with the Carlson School of Management, is based at the University of Montpellier. Students will take English-taught business courses alongside French and other American students, as well as a Business French course.
Homestays provide a vital connection to the local culture and social life, as well as the opportunity to experience the daily life of the French.
- Setting Description:
- Live and study in Montpellier, one of France’s fastest growing cities and an emerging cultural and educational center. Within easy reach of both mountains and the Mediterranean, and home to 100,000 university students, Montpellier is a young, vibrant city with a centuries-old history of intellectual advances and social tolerance. It is the ideal place for an introduction to French language and culture.
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 GPA; sophomores and above; no language prerequisite; American degree-seeking students
- Scholarships Description:
- The Learning Abroad Center’s Study Abroad Scholarship provides awards for non-University of Minnesota undergraduate students going on eligible Learning Abroad Center credit-bearing programs.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program