- London, United Kingdom; Bangkok, Thailand
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Business, Computer Science, Education
- Program Description:
Graduate Internships in London
International experience is highly regarded by today's employers. Through full-time, business internships complemented with graduate study, in an intensive one-year program, the Mountbatten Institute equips recent university graduates and professionals with the diversity of skills necessary to top an increasingly competitive labor market.
Participants are placed with leading organizations throughout London including, BlackRock, Citibank, Credit Suisse, HSBC, Liquidnet, and Thomson Reuters. Internships are offered in Finance, Accounting, Business Operations, HR, and Marketing.
The practical training provided through the internship is integrated with evening and weekend classes in International Business or Entrepreneurial Leadership. Accommodation and monthly allowance are provided to support the intern's year abroad.
Programs start in March and August each year.
Top 5 Reasons to Intern With Us:
- 1-Year corporate internship in London: Invest in your future by gaining career related international experience with a leading multinational organization.
- Cutting-edge graduate business education: Earn a truly international degree or certificate taught entirely overseas. Choose from an MA in Entrepreneurial Leadership or MBA or Postgraduate Certificate in International Business. Complete the MBA through 4-months field research in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Housing and a monthly allowance of GBP 700 included: Shared, apartment style accommodation located in the heart of Central London close to all major attractions, amenities, and public transportation.
- Build your network: Make life-long friendships and become part of a highly regarded professional network within the business community.
- Enhance and strengthen your resume: Gain a competitive edge, diversify your skill set, and learn to communicate and collaborate across cultures.
- Visit the Mountbatten Website.