Your international internship is not just about the destination. It will be a journey of adventures, experiences, learning, successes, and challenges all serving to help you grow as a person and professional.
- Bristol, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Psychology, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Setting Description:
- Bristol is approximately a two-hour train ride outside of London in South West England with a population of approximately 500,000. Through a unique collaboration with faculty at the University of Bristol, API will be offering special STEM focused placements. These placements may be research-based at the University, a hybrid of university research and private enterprise, or solely a commercial based placement.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, resident directors, housing, medical & life insurance, social & cultural activities, alumni network, and more!
Additional Program Information
- Minimum 2.50 G.P.A. Open to students ages 18 years old and up by program start date. No previous Spanish language study required.
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$500 per student intern.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program