Your international internship is not just about the destination. It will be a journey of adventures, experiences, learning, successes, and challenges all serving to help you grow as a person and professional.
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Psychology, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Setting Description:
- The dramatic and romantic appeal of Edinburgh is endless, set atop its volcanic crags with medieval cobble-stoned streets, a majestic castle and a skyline of turrets, domes and spires. It is easy to see where the inspiration for Harry Potter came from! Edinburgh, Scotland’s capital city, is not just a historic city, it is also forward looking, seat of the Scottish Parliament and boasting a vibrant cultural scene of live music, performing arts, galleries and museums and plenty of buzz. It is a great place for students, who make up 20% of the population and is home to one of the largest arts festivals in the world.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, resident directors, housing, medical & life insurance, social & cultural activities, alumni network, and more!
Additional Program Information
- Minimum 2.50 G.P.A. Open to high school graduates ages 18 years old and up by program start date. Open to high school graduates, undergraduate students, and post-graduate students!
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$500 per student intern.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program