- Melbourne, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Ivy-covered walls, state-of-the-art facilities and a five-minute walk to hundreds of restaurants and cafes - the University of Melbourne, one of Australia's leading institutions, is a popular choice among study abroad students. The University of Melbourne maintains its own clearly defined community and campus in the heart of the city, ranked the World's Most Liveable City by The Economist in 2014.
The Faculty of Arts alone has more than 400 subjects in 40 departments. Add to that other popular Faculties like Science, Engineering, and Commerce and Economics and the hardest part will be deciding what to take. There is a special service-learning opportunity available at Melbourne for students studying abroad for two semesters, either the southern hemisphere academic year (February - November), or the northern hemisphere Academic Year (July - June).
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Ivy-covered walls, state-of-the-art facilities, and a five-minute walk to hundreds of restaurants and cafes - this describes the University of Melbourne, one of Australia's leading institutions. Situated in the heart of the city, the University maintains its own clearly defined community and campus. You'll find all of the amenities you'd expect from a campus of 38,000 students. The Student Union sponsors concerts, art exhibits, and a theater as well as many clubs and societies. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Mission Beach · The Grampians · North Stradbroke Island · Broken Bay · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 - Recommended 3.0 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program