- Melbourne, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
La Trobe University was founded in 1967 and is known for its excellence and innovation in relation to the big issues of our time, and for its enthusiasm to make a difference. API students will take courses at the Bundorra Campus (main campus, Melbourne) of La Trobe University with Australian and other international students in a number of subject areas, including agriculture and environmental science, education, engineering, public health, urban planning, and more!
La Trobe University offers a wide variety of courses in the following subjects, the vast majority of which are open to study abroad students: Accounting and Business Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Allied Health and Rehabilitation Arts, Communication, and Critical Enquiry Asian Studies Biological Sciences Counseling and Social Work Economics and Finance Education and Teaching Engineering European Studies Health Management Health Sciences Historical and Cultural Studies Human Biosciences Information Technology International Relations Law Marketing and Management Medical and Psychological Sciences Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedicine Outdoor and Environmental Education Physical, Chemical and Mathematical Sciences Psychology Public Health Social Sciences Urban Planning Visual and Creative Arts
- Setting Description:
- Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous in Australia. The city was recently named the 2nd best student city in the world (QS World Rankings), as well as one of the world’s top 3 most livable cities. It is widely considered the “foodie capital” of Australia, and is also known as one of the country’s top sporting cities. Experience this great world city through study abroad in Melbourne with API!
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, Learning and Engagement Badge Program and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Minimum 2.5 G.P.A. *Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program