- Sydney, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Macquarie University was established in 1964, and ranks among the top universities in Australia and the world in a number of subjects. It was awarded 5 stars in the prestigious QS Stars rating system for their high performance in areas such as teaching, research, graduate employability, and facilities. In fact, recent investments of over 1 billion dollars have helped make Macquarie one of the most technologically-advanced campuses in the country. Macquarie’s beautiful campus is located just 15 km from Sydney’s central business district via public transportation. API students at Macquarie University can choose from a wide variety of course options with Australian and other international students. There are also options to pursue specialty certificate programs, fieldwork, and research opportunities.
- Setting Description:
- Sydney is Australia’s oldest and largest city, and is the nation’s economic and financial hub. Located on the southeastern coast, Sydney is home to over 4.6 million people, and is known the world over for its stunning landmarks such as the Sydney Harbor Bridge and Opera House, it’s amazing cuisine, and diverse populace. Experience this great world city through study abroad in Sydney with API!
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, Learning and Engagement Badge Program and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Minimum 2.5 G.P.A. *Open to sophomores, juniors and seniors only
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program