- Belfast, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Queen's University Belfast has earned an international reputation for academic excellence in all branches of engineering, history, physics, music, English, archaeology, and Irish studies. You'll find outstanding courses in each of these areas, as well as in many other areas of the humanities, sciences, social sciences, law, and education.
Along with comprehensive course offerings, you may appreciate that the University houses one of the best music schools in the United Kingdom. If you favor history and politics, you'll find a selection of unique courses in the politics of divided societies. In whatever area you concentrate your studies, you'll benefit from top-quality instruction and will enjoy the flexibility to design a curriculum that includes courses from various departments.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Belfast's history and its manageable size make the city itself into a laboratory for academic and experiential learning. Top-quality teaching and research, an active campus environment, and opportunities to fully integrate into QUB student life are just a few of the qualities that you may find attractive about Queen's. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Giants Causeway · Cliffs of Moher · Weekend in Belfast · Bunratty Castle and Folk Park · Dublin Food Trail · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 - Recommended 2.8 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program