- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Established in 1971, the FSU London Study Center was created to offer a strong liberal arts curriculum and atmosphere in the heart of London. Small classes, dedicated teacher-scholars, and engaged peer groups make this program extremely rewarding to students. With courses designed to maximize the use of the city as both a classroom and a text, and professors committed to an imaginative approach to teaching, students spend a great deal of time learning by experiencing all that London has to offer.
The Theatre Academy London (TAL ) program at the Florida State University London Study Center is a training program that enables students to study with some of London’s leading theatre artists and earn academic credit toward their degrees. TAL offers a uniquely wide range of conservatory-style courses, from acting, to playwriting; from stage combat to directing; and from movement to Shakespeare.
- Setting Description:
- London, an international center of business, fine arts, design, theater, technology, politics and finance, has inspired creativity and cutting-edge innovation for centuries. There is something for everyone in London: a bustling financial district, street markets, green spaces and elaborate parks, ruins, monuments, political machinations, art galleries and museums. Monuments to Britain’s glorious past are found throughout London, including the Tower of London, the Old Royal Observatory in Greenwich, the British Museum, and Trafalgar Square. Because of its famed galleries, the energy of Soho, the history that lives in the streets, the pub scene and the tranquility of London’s parks, London is alive with sources of inspiration.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Minimum 2.75 GPA *Open to sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program