- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Break
- Program Description:
The University of Westminster offers API students an ideal location for studying and absorbing all that London offers during the summer, semester or year. The Graduate Study Abroad program enables students from across the world to spend one semester based at the University of Westminster studying graduate modules (classes) alongside British and other international students. Students may choose modules from across a wide variety of subject areas, including architecture and the built environment, business, electronics and computer science, law, life sciences, media, arts and design, social sciences, humanities, and languages.
- Setting Description:
- London, an international center of business, fine arts, design, theater, technology, politics and finance, has inspired creativity and cutting-edge innovation for centuries. There is something for everyone in London: a bustling financial district, street markets, green spaces and elaborate parks, ruins, monuments, political machinations, art galleries and museums. Monuments to Britain’s glorious past are found throughout London, including the Tower of London, the Old Royal Observatory in Greenwich, the British Museum, and Trafalgar Square. Because of its famed galleries, the energy of Soho, the history that lives in the streets, the pub scene and the tranquility of London’s parks, London is alive with sources of inspiration.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Students must have graduated with a 3.0 G.P.A. *Students must be pursuing a graduate degree in the U.S. or have recently graduated *Official transcript from undergraduate program; current transcript from graduate program
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Based on 1 Reviews
- creative arts07/05/16it was greatBottom Line:No, I would not recommend this to a friend