- Galway, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
In addition to an incomparable setting, you'll appreciate the University's extensive variety of course offerings in the humanities, sciences, business, engineering, and law. To make the most out of your study abroad experience, you may want to take advantage of courses in Irish history, language and culture. In fact, the vibrant cultural heritage of the area will be a unique and impressive part of your academic and social experience at NUIG.
Innovative research in nanotechnology, human settlement and historical change and integrated digital enterprises are just a few of the academic specialties found at the National University of Ireland, Galway (NUI, Galway). Combine outstanding academics with an idyllic setting in the heart of one of Ireland's most vibrant cities and it's easy to see why Galway is a popular destination for study abroad. NUI Galway also offers two special courses for study abroad students - one is a service-learning course and the other offers students a practice-based opportunity to learn indigenous Irish music, song, and dance.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- The picturesque campus is a mere 10-15 minute walk or ride from the center of Galway. Considered a university city, Galway provides an excellent backdrop for your study abroad experience. With its bookstores, pubs, shops, cafes, and restaurants Galway offers a treasure trove of history and culture. Arcadia guarantees housing and makes these arrangements for you. In Galway, you will live in student flats with other American and Irish students. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Giants Causeway · Cliffs of Moher · Weekend in Belfast · Bunratty Castle and Folk Park · Dublin Food Trail · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 - Recommended 3.0 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program