- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend your summer in Dublin, Ireland, a buzzing European capital city where the young population is multi-cultural, full of students from all over the world and thriving with music, film, literature, culture, and scenic beauty. This program offers fascinating courses from Irish history to literature and entrepreneurship. Whether you’re chasing your roots or exploring a new culture, the people and places you’ll see on this program will stay with you forever.
This program is part of the Summer Sessions initiative, allowing you to take one or both sessions or mix a session on this program with a session on a program in another country. Sessions include courses in Irish literature where you explore works of major Irish writers and poets. As well as courses in Irish history - where you look into historical and political events of Irelands 20th century and in Entrepreneurship where you explore skills, motivation, challenges, and initiative associated with being and entrepreneur and developing your own business idea.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Dublin, a city whose median population is under the age of 30, is a mecca for students and young adults. You'll never be at a loss for things to do in Dublin. Arcadia guarantees your housing and takes care of these arrangements for you. In Dublin, you may choose to live in apartment style flats with other American students or in with an Irish family. Arcadia staff in our Dublin Center, will ensure you find your feet and make the most of this exciting opportunity, seeing famous sites, meeting the locals and learning about the unique hospitality and culture that you can only find in Ireland. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Giants Causeway · Cliffs of Moher · Weekend in Belfast · Bunratty Castle and Folk Park · Dublin Food Trail · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- GPA: 2.5 on a 4.0 scale recommended 2.0 on a 4.0 scale for consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program