- Limerick, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
This summer study program at the UL, offers inspiring and fascinating courses set in the evocative west of Ireland. This vibrant and innovative campus is a hit with international students. You will enroll in one course for 3 weeks, to earn a total of 3 semester hours of academic credit.
The program is taught by Irish experts who are also members of the university faculty. They will bring you along on a unique academic and experiential learning opportunity. Your coursework will consist of subject-related readings, as well as written and oral assignments.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- With a little more than 90,000 inhabitants, Limerick is the Republic of Ireland's third-largest city. It is situated in County Limerick in Ireland's midwest, and the city derives much of its historical importance and its contemporary character from its location on the River Shannon. Summer program participants will be housed in Dromroe Village, which consists of student flats with shared living areas and kitchens where you can prepare your own meals. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Giants Causeway · Cliffs of Moher · Weekend in Belfast · Bunratty Castle and Folk Park · Dublin Food Trail · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 - Recommended 2.5 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program