- Limerick, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
This vibrant and innovative campus is a popular hit with international students. You will have easy access to the city's exciting mix of historical and cultural attractions, as well as to the magnificently scenic landscapes of the surrounding countryside in the West of Ireland.The integrated living and learning experience at Limerick provides a wonderful opportunity to get to know Irish and other international students.
The University of Limerick offers a wide range of courses and boasts an impressive array of interdisciplinary subjects. As a visiting student, you will have the opportunity to cross-register among any of the University’s academic departments.The university is one of the leading institutions in Ireland for business, science and engineering and it fosters a close relationship with the nearby National Technology Park which houses over 80 organizations.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Situated only three miles from the bustling center of Limerick, the campus gives you easy access to the city's vibrant mix of historical and cultural attractions, as well as to the magnificently scenic landscapes of the surrounding countryside. Arcadia program students are housed in one of three housing villages, all within a short walking distance (5-10 minutes) of the campus and facilities. The integrated living and learning experience at Limerick provides a wonderful opportunity to get to know Irish and other international students. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Giants Causeway · Cliffs of Moher · Weekend in Belfast · Bunratty Castle and Folk Park · Dublin Food Trail · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.9 - Recommended 2.5 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program