- Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
The University of Glasgow is a large, green and urban university setting with strong academic departments in anatomy, biology, law, Scottish literature, physics, engineering, and film, along with courses aimed at Pre-Med or Pre-Health students intending to apply to medical schools in the US. It also offers an exclusive opportunity to combine studies at the University of Glasgow with introductory art courses at the renowned Glasgow School of Art.
Glasgow has one of the largest biology departments in the UK, a broad range of courses in Scottish literature and Scottish studies and excels in medieval history. Courses in theater, film and television, theology, physics and engineering are very popular with students as well as law courses designed particularly for North Americans.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- With approximately 17,000 students, the University of Glasgow consistently ranks among the UK's top universities. With its impressive stone buildings and green campus setting in the posh West End of Glasgow, this leading university offers a world-class academic program in a city that is trendy, vibrant and energetic. The Arcadia Center for Education Abroad, in conjunction with the University of Glasgow, guarantees you accommodation in one of the halls of residence. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Firbush Activity Weekend · Highlands · Luss Highland Games & Hill House · Rugby Match · Ceilidh Dance · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 GPA recommended 2.8 GPA for consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program