- Stirling, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Have you ever wanted to study on a campus with its own loch and castle? Study with API in Stirling, Scotland! This smaller town offers many amenities and activities for its large student population. Fantastic sport facilities, classes alongside locals, local monuments including the William Wallace monument and Stirling castle make up a few of the perks that studying at University of Stirling has to offer. Students who choose to study abroad in Stirling with API enroll in courses with Scottish and other international students at the University of Stirling – one of the most popular universities in Scotland. The university offers courses across five major areas, including health and well-being, culture and society, environment, enterprise and the economy, sport, and so much more! Only a short train or taxi ride will get you to either Edinburgh or Glasgow, great international hubs for travel in or outside of the UK!
- Setting Description:
- Stirling is one of the U.K.’s most attractive places to live and offers a full menu of performing arts, nightlife and shopping combined with the community feel of a smaller city. The Wallace Monument overlooks some of the most important battle sites in Scottish history, but the city itself buzzes with a lively, cosmopolitan and student friendly vibe, a mix of history and modern.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, and more!
Additional Program Information
- Minimum 2.75 G.P.A. Open to high school graduates ages 18 and up.
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program