- Limerick, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Whatever your engineering passion, this exciting summer program gives you the opportunity to earn academic credit by conducting your own, independent research in your chosen field. You’ll work under the guidance of one of Ireland’s leading engineering schools: University of Limerick, home to the innovative Bernal Institute which focuses on the thematic areas such as Advanced Materials, Manufacturing and Process Engineering, and Fluid Dynamics.
The School of Engineering is research-driven, covering the full spectrum from blue sky fundamentals through to new start-up company research. You will work in state-of-art facilities with researchers who have a strong track record of translating their knowledge and expertise into solutions for both academic and industrial challenges.
Other multi-disciplinary research centers involved with the School are the Irish Centre for Composites (ICOMP); Centre for Applied Biomedical Engineering Research (CABER); Automation Research Centre (ARC); and Enterprise Engineering Research Group.
- Setting Description:
- The Arcadia Dublin Center is the hub for Arcadia student support throughout the island of Ireland. We are located in the heart of Dublin in a cultural quarter known as Temple Bar, which is bustling with activity in the arts, education and music scenes and just a short walk from Trinity College, St Stephen’s Green, museums and a multitude of shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.
- See website for details. Scholarships available.
Additional Program Information
- 2.8 - Recommended 2.8 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out different funding sources for study abroad - from Arcadia and other foundations...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program