- Maynooth, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
In 2013 Maynooth University, formerly named the National University of Ireland Maynooth (NUIM), was voted Ireland’s friendliest college by students. It is also one of Ireland’s leading institutions in higher education with a fascinating history dating back to the founding of St. Patrick’s College seminary in 1795.
You’ll be able to choose 6 courses from an extensive offering in Maynooth's three faculties of Art, Celtic Studies and Philosophy; Social Sciences; and Science and Engineering. This university is also the only one in Ireland to offer a credit-bearing school-based classroom observation experience for education majors. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling: Giant's Causeway, Dublin Food Trail, Riverdance, Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Cliffs of Moher, Weekend in Belfast, and more...
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Maynooth is located in County Kildare and its proximity to Dublin allows students to enjoy the peace and tranquility of an Irish village while retaining easy access to the excitement and cultural opportunities offered by the capital. The university is divided into North and South campuses, but you will find that you are always within walking distance of both campuses and your housing. You will be able to enjoy the nearby amenities of the town of Maynooth, including cafes, restaurants, shops, and pubs, with Dublin city center only a 50-minute train ride away. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Giants Causeway · Cliffs of Moher · Weekend in Belfast · Bunratty Castle and Folk Park · Dublin Food Trail · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 - Recommended 2.75 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program