- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year
- Program Description:
A world-renowned institution
A premier social science institution with an international reputation, London School of Economics (LSE) boasts a tradition of excellence that spans over a century.
Cutting-edge research and extraordinary faculty are responsible for its QS rankings of 1st in Europe and 2nd in the world in social science and management (2021). The School has had 18 Nobel Prize winners among staff and alumni, and 37 world leaders have studied or taught there. The current student body encompasses 100 countries.
With a commitment to innovation, the School is home to a number of new departments and research centers, including Centre for Economic Performance (1990), Gender Institute (1993), the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment (2008) and LSE African Initiative (2009) and the South Asia Centre and Women Peace and Security established in 2015.
As a highly competitive institution, Arcadia students are invited to study at LSE for a full academic year or a summer. This is a program option for students who are comfortable working independently. Academic year students choose four to six courses.
Located in the heart of central London, the campus has on-site green space in its rooftop gardens. It also has one of the most active student bodies in London, and a Student Center that is home to find a wide variety of cultural and sports clubs and societies, as well as shops, cafes, and entertainment venues. University of London Union’s facilities are available to Arcadia students, as well, and you’re close to the Arcadia London Center. You should expect a 30-minute walk to class from your accommodation, which is a great commute for a central London student.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
- Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Tower of London
- London Street Art Tour
- Hampton Court Day Excursion
- Keats house
- and more...
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
- Setting Description:
- The School's location in Central London is fundamental to its identity and student life at LSE is enveloped by the bustling metropolis of London. Whitehall, the Law Courts, Westminster, and the BBC headquarters are literally all right on LSE's doorstep. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Harry Potter Studio Tour · London Street Art Tour · Hampton Court Day Excursion · Rugby or Football Match · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.3 - Recommended 3.3 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program