- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Popular with students because of its central London location and long and distinguished reputation, King's College is known for its academic quality in the biological and health sciences, humanities, and physical sciences. If you are considering medicine or any of the life sciences you will find distinctive pre-med options with the King's Health & Society Program. For English literature students, King's offers a new program in English literature and theater that takes advantage of London's Shakespeare's Globe Theatre and the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. Most recently, King's has introduced a Film Studies Program. Subjects in STEM are also a strength at this school.
An Arcadia program isn't just about enrolling you in an overseas institution however. It's about all of the services that we provide. It's almost impossible to fully explain the educational and cultural experience of study abroad. During the semester, you can expect to participate in excursions that are designed to allow you to reflect on the learning that is taking place outside the classroom.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- At around 19,000 students, King's is one of the largest University of London Colleges. You will study in state-of-the-art facilities at one of King's three main campuses. Significant work was completed on two of its campuses, and recently the College converted a stately Victorian-era structure into a modern library and information center to support Humanities, Law, and Physical Sciences and Engineering. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Harry Potter Studio Tour · London Street Art Tour · Hampton Court Day Excursion · Rugby or Football Match · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.3 - Recommended 3.3 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program