- Granada, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
The Arcadia Granda Center in Spain welcomes students at all levels of Spanish study. Students choose from a wide range of courses, taught in English or Spanish, in language, literature, environmental and Islamic studies, as well as area studies and culture at the Centro de Lenguas Modernas. More advanced students have the opportunity to enroll in fully integrated courses at the Universidad de Granada.
The curriculum incorporates the many cultural and historical riches of Andalucia and Southern Spain. Students have the option of taking an initial four-week course in Spanish language. The student’s coursework is determined by the student’s level of Spanish language proficiency. Students will be placed in Spanish language at the appropriate level based upon the results of a placement exam administered during orientation in Granada. Internship opportunities are available.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Study in beautiful Andalucia at the Centro de Lenguas Modernas and the University of Granada! The picturesque university city of Granada will captivate you with its mountain vistas and palatial Moorish architecture, its unique spirit and its poetic echoes. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Guided Exploration of Alhambra · Discover Morocco · Multi-city activities · Spanish tropical coast · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 GPA - Recommended 2.3 GPA - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program