Sussex enjoys an international reputation for academic excellence. A highlight of studying abroad at Sussex gives you an opportunity to take modules in a completely new subject that your home institution may not offer or to specialise further in an area t
- Brighton, United Kingdom; London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
- Study Abroad at Sussex as part of your degree for just one semester or the full academic year. We welcome over 500 visiting students from all over the world to our Study Abroad programme.
Our academic year runs from September - June or you can study September - December (autumn term), January - June (spring/summer terms).
We also run an International Summer School during July and August.
Sussex enjoys an international reputation for academic excellence. A highlight of studying abroad at Sussex gives you an opportunity to take modules in a completely new subject that your home institution may not offer or to specialise further in an area that interests you. You can choose modules from a wide range of subject areas and will be taught alongside British and international students taking degrees. Classes vary in size depending on the module chosen but there tends to be more contact between students and faculty here at Sussex than in many overseas universities.
The full credit load for the year 120 Sussex credits, part year 60. equivalence to US and ECTS credits can be found in our Study Abroad Guide.
- Setting Description:
- The Sussex campus is situated in beautiful parkland on the edge of Brighton & Hove - we have great public transport system so in no time at all you can be by the sea and Brighton is only an hour away from London by train. There is a truly cosmopolitan atmosphere and with a large student population, you can always find something to interest you.
- EU students - fees are £9000 per year Overseas fees - £13,750
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program