- Pecs, Hungary
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Earn college credits in one of the most beautiful Central European cities, Pécs in Hungary, with a rich culture dating back to the Roman Empire, at the historical and prestigious University of Pécs.
The program educates students who want to learn about political systems, international relations, political institutions, history, and various fields.
Participating students will gain practical knowledge related to the system of international organizations and relations, local government systems and politics, how states and political organizations function, the world of NGOs and political parties, the types of electoral systems and forms of governments, the concept of political socialization, political culture, political communication, and how the European Union works.
- 105 USD / ECTS credit USD. We provide our Study Abroad students with accommodation in double rooms in one of our fully equipped Residence Halls. The cost of the dormitory is 150 USD/month.
Additional Program Information
- Undergraduate students who are currently enrolled in an institution of higher education and who have their English language knowledge at least on B2 level can apply.
- Scholarships Description:
- SCHOLARSHIP for attending The Cultural Heritage of Hungary Summer Program in 2021
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program