- Pecs, Hungary
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Earn college credits in Business in one of the most beautiful Central European cities, with a rich culture dating back to the Roman Empire, at the historical and prestigious University of Pécs.
This programme is designed for students who are interested in business studies and want to pursue a business career.
The programme is conducted in an innovative way, including not only lectures but case studies, practical exercises and teamwork as well. The programme has a sizeable international student body and a number of guest lecturers from Europe and the United States. One special feature of the programme is that it is validated by the Middlesex University, London.
Undergraduate students who are currently enrolled in an institution of higher education can apply.
- 110 USD/ ECTS credit USD. We provide our Study Abroad students with accommodation in double rooms in one of our fully equipped Residence Halls. The cost of the dormitory is 150 USD/month.
Additional Program Information
- Undergraduate students who are currently enrolled in an institution of higher education can apply.
- Scholarships Description:
- SCHOLARSHIP for attending The Cultural Heritage of Hungary Summer Program in 2021
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program