UEL offers many classes unavailable at other London institutions. UEL is a leader in research in Humanities and Social Sciences, including Anthropology, Cultural Studies, Media & Communications. Our Business School and Law School are also a popular destin
- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- UEL is a modern institution, gaining University status in 1992, though we have been teaching since the 1800's in our prior incarnations. UEL is a forward-thinking institution, dedicated to providing first-class resources and facilities for our 20.000 students. We have spent £150 million in recent years on our two stunning campuses in London's East End.
UEL offers many classes unavailable at other London institutions. UEL is a leader in research in Humanities and Social Sciences, including Anthropology, Cultural Studies, Media & Communications. Our Business School and Law School are also a popular destinations for Study Abroad students.
A Study Abroad semester at UEL costs £4250 in tuition fees, and £2000 accomodation. In return, we offer a valuable opportunity to spread your wings, explore one of the world's most exciting cities, and add priceless value to your CV
- Setting Description:
- The UEL Docklands campus is London's newest, most modern university campus, based in the historic Royal Docks in the East End of London. Docklands campus is 30 minutes by public transport to downtown London from our own metro station. Stratford campus blends traditional red-brick university buildings with ultra-modern facilities, and is 15 minutes from downtown London. Stratford is also home to the London 2012 Olympics venue.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- We offer various scholarships to international students. Please check out our website for more information: https://www.uel.ac.uk/International/International-Scholarships
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program