All international students are offered a wide variety of courses. Students can choose to create their own semester of study by selecting courses from either of the two curricula: The first option is the UCSC International Curriculum, offering English-taug
- Piacenza, Italy; Milan, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- Come and spend your semester or academic year at Universita Cattolica, where you will be immersed in a culture which boasts style and elegance. When studying at Cattolica you will be part of an institution that is dynamic, yet conducive. Progressive, yet traditional. Challenging, yet fun. To study at Cattolica is unique.
STUDY IN ITALY, LEARN IN ENGLISH:
Italian may be the language of beauty, but English is the global language of business. That’s why Cattolica has introduced a variety of courses and degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels, which are taught entirely in English. Yet despite being taught in English, students can experience all of the benefits of studying these programs in an Italian environment. Our English-taught programs attract students from around the world, which provide a unique international and multicultural perspective. And by studying in Europe, students benefit from the diverse political, commercial, cultural and social landscape.
All international students are offered a wide variety of courses. Students can choose to create their own semester of study by selecting courses from either of the two curricula: The first option is the UCSC International Curriculum, offering English-taught courses which have been specially designed for international students and a class profile of mostly international students. The second option is the UCSC University Academic Curriculum, which has courses in English and Italian and is made up mostly of Italian students. Cattolica offers Italian Language Courses at all levels to all international students (from beginners to advanced level), as we believe that learning the basics of the Italian language is crucial in order to make the most of a semester or full year experience. Learning the language means understanding the culture, the traditions, and the ways of thinking of Italy.
1. Be part of a recognized academic profile 2. Cattolica encourages you to create your own experience 3. You will have a variety of choices and opportunities 4. Your learning and desired career path are connected 5. You will create a new network comprised of both International and Italian students
- Setting Description:
- CATTOLICA, THE PLACE TO BE: Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is one of those great European universities which has become part of the city landscape. Our students mingle with tourists, business people, and the local population. They provide a youthful energy which permeates every corner, from the cafés and shops surrounding our campus, to our beautiful gardens, graceful buildings and extensive library. Cattolica’s largest campus is located in Milan, Italy. The iconic international city of Milan offers a timelessness and graciousness which has inspired the imagination of geniuses for centuries, from Leonardo da Vinci to many of the world’s greatest fashion designers. Milan, a city of culture and style. A living, vibrant city. And a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for students from around the world to experience a contemporary education within an unforgettable place. And whilst Milan is home to Cattolica’s largest campus, the University’s influence extends to other similarly iconic