- Rome, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
When in Rome, you can live like a true Italian in this ancient, iconic city. Our Summer in Rome program places you at the American University of Rome, located on top of the Janiculum, one of Rome’s highest hills overlooking the city’s historic center. You’ll take innovative classes on a pine tree-studded urban campus, and you can easily explore Rome’s impressive landmarks and ruins. The Colosseum will come alive as you see history first hand. Summer in Rome is abuzz with outdoor markets, festivals, and abundant cultural events. You’ll truly experience a summer like no other.
- Setting Description:
- You’ll be spending your summer at the American University of Rome, a school well-known for its study abroad programs. AUR provides a challenging and rewarding curriculum and a diverse international student population from over 40 different countries. The university has an incredible location overlooking the city, and will allow you to truly immerse yourself in Roman culture and life in a way you never could as a tourist. AUR offers many student activities to help integrate you into your new city.
- Please visit our website for cost and dates details.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website for current offers.
Based on 1 Reviews
- An Unforgettable Summer in Rome!09/15/19
Studying abroad in Rome is probably the best decision I ever made. Rome's rich history and culture are the perfect place to spend the moth of July in, with things go do and sights to see every day. The food is definitely something exceptional! The university
was very nice and classes were fun to attend, I feel like I learned a lot from them.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend