- Adelaide, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Break
- Program Description:
Study at the University of Adelaide, a prestigious university that’s a member of the Group of Eight, Australia’s “Ivy League.” Adelaide is known for its easy access to Australia’s “grapest” wine regions, four of which are located only an hour from the heart of Adelaide. As a CISabroad student, you’ll spend a semester cultivating world-class knowledge, one-of-a-kind experiences, and friendships with local Aussies and students from around the world!
- Setting Description:
- There are good reasons that Adelaide is consistently in the top ten of "most livable cities" in the world: great climate, affordable cost of living, and a laid-back lifestyle. As the capital city of the state of South Australia, Adelaide is Australia’s fifth most populous city. And, with 1.2 million people, it's also the center of the state economically, politically, culturally, and socially. A hip and multicultural city, you'll find eclectic cuisine, idyllic beaches, Shiraz wineries, and Australian wildlife. The city is also home to six universities. One in five people living in Adelaide originated from somewhere outside Australia, making it a welcoming, diverse community. The city is sandwiched between white sandy beaches to the west and rolling hills 20 minutes to the east. Beaches offer calm, safe swimming waters, while the hills are a great place to discover South Australia’s beautiful, tree-studded landscape. The city center is well organized and easy to get around.
- Please visit our website for price and dates.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website for current offers.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program