- Brisbane, Australia
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Brisbane may be known for being more laid back, but this city packs in the authentic Australian experiences. But don’t get the wrong idea – with its eclectic art and music scenes, Brisbane can hold its own. With seasonally warmer weather than Sydney (and a more affordable cost-of-living), Brisbane is surrounded by nature, including coastal islands, lakes, forests, and the Brisbane River, which runs right through the city. You’ll live and work in navigable Brisbane, often described as a large country town with access to a lot of adventure.
- Setting Description:
- The capital of Queensland & the gateway to the Gold Coast, Brisbane is renowned as a dynamic and cosmopolitan city that combines culture, history, and beautiful scenery. Brisbane is Australia’s third largest city with a multicultural population of more than 2 million. Its location near the East Coast of Australia makes it an access point to some of the world’s most stunning beaches and sunniest spots. Brisbane has a reputation as a big city with a laid-back vibe and has all of the amenities, art, fashion, culture & entertainment you could ask for in abundance. Brisbane has an enjoyable temperate climate with hot summers and mild winters, making it the perfect place to explore the city or hit the beach. An excellent transport system and tailor-made tours make Brisbane a joy to explore. Take a look for yourself!
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website for details.