- Sydney, Australia
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Medical, Nursing, Psychology, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
API international internships provide unique opportunities for participants to explore and cultivate their future career path through a high-quality, customized, credit-bearing placement in several exciting fields and destinations. API internship programs encompass a number of career development and cultural resources to help participants maximize their personal and professional development.
Australia is known for its diverse and beautiful landscapes that span the world’s largest island (or smallest continent, depending on your point of view). Five of Australia’s cities are ranked among the world’s top 30 for students to live in (Mercer), and cities such as Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Melbourne, and Sydney are known for their eclectic and international makeup. Come intern abroad in Australia and experience this amazing land with API!
- Setting Description:
- Sydney is Australia’s oldest and largest city, and is the nation’s economic and financial hub. Located on the southeastern coast, Sydney is home to over 4.6 million people, and is known the world over for its stunning landmarks such as the Sydney Harbor Bridge and Opera House, it’s amazing cuisine, and diverse populace.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, resident directors, housing, medical & life insurance, social & cultural activities, alumni network, and more!
Additional Program Information
- Minimum 2.50 G.P.A. Open to students ages 18 years old and up by program start date.
- Scholarships Description:
- API is proud to award two semester and two summer scholarships for $500 each to participants on our international internship programs
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program