- Wellington, New Zealand
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Rich heritage in New Zealand's capital city
Victoria University of Wellington is located in New Zealand’s capital city and is proud of its century-long history of civic engagement and its vibrant, multicultural community. The University’s mission expands globally now, with the University ranked in the top 2% in the world, and in the top 100 in 12 subjects, among them Psychology; English; Politics; and Earth and Marine Sciences. Centrally located in the heart of the city, the campus sits alongside key scientific and research organizations, businesses, government and NGOs. You’ll enjoy access to Wellington's nationally recognized libraries and archive collections, as well as its rich cultural resources.
As a student you can choose from hundreds of other course options as well, including Engineering (software, computer and electrical), women's studies, film/theater, creative writing, and STEM subjects. Victoria University is AACSB accredited for both business and accounting.
Situated in a lovely setting that spans beach to city to mountains, Wellington enjoys a busy harbour, miles of coastline and unspoiled natural areas. It’s a diverse and welcoming city, full of inspiration and excitement, with something for everyone.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
- Queen Charlotte Sound
- Abel Tasman National Park
- Waikato District
- and more...
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
- Setting Description:
- Wellington, situated at the southern tip of New Zealand's North Island, is the nation's political and cultural capital and home to Te Papa: The Museum of New Zealand, the New Zealand Symphony Orchestra and the Royal New Zealand Ballet. In addition to classes being held in the midst of the city, your housing will provide quick access to all that Wellington has to offer. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Waikato District · Queen Charlotte Sound · Abel Tasman National Park · Queenstown Weekend · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- · GPA: 2.6 on a 4.0 scale
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program