- Wellington, New Zealand
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Explore the beauty and vibrant culture of New Zealand with API's program at Massey University! Wellington's campus has a great student culture where students can feel at easy. Campus is also located nearby to the city center, allowing students to wander and find what New Zealand's capital has to offer. This campus offers internationally recognized programs in business enterprise, communication, fashion, design, textiles, sport and exercise science, fine arts, and journalism.
Students at Massey University will be able to take a wide variety of courses with Kiwis and other international students in one of New Zealand’s most comfortable and cosmopolitan cities. Located in the capital, Massey, Wellington is known as the “Creative Campus” with comprehensive offerings in the creative arts. Massey University’s Creative Campus is located in the heart of Wellington’s arts and culture district. The campus has about 3,500 students and is friendly and hip. The College of Business is both AACSB and AMBA accredited.
- Setting Description:
- Wellington (population 450,000), is located on the southern tip of the North Island and is New Zealand’s capital city. Considered New Zealand’s cultural heart, Wellington features many museums, live music venues, theaters, and art festivals. Wellington is also a leading center for creative industries such as film and computer technologies. Often compared to U.S. cities such as Seattle and Portland due to its climate and culture, Wellington has all of the charm of a smaller European city with the beauty of New Zealand’s flora and fauna. True to the island spirit, Wellington’s residents take advantage of the close access to the sea – almost all of the city’s population lives within 2 miles of the coastline. Come study abroad with API in Wellington!
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Minimum 2.75 G.P.A. *Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors *Some advanced prerequisites and supplemental application materials (portfolio, writing samples, reels) may be required for students studying creative writing, architecture, or music performance
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student. This program also has a unique Massey-specific scholarship opportunity!
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program